Directions to Roanoke/Cashie River Center
The driveway for the Roanoke/Cashie River Center is located on U.S. 17 Business in Windsor, NC, 2 blocks south of the King Street stoplight at the Cashie River bridge.
RCRC street address is 112 W. Water Street, Windsor.
There is free parking at the Center.
Traveling on U.S. 17 from NORTHEAST of Windsor (from Edenton, Elizabeth City, etc.):
1. Stay on U.S. 17 Bypass as it goes around Windsor.
2. As you reach the far side of Windsor, you will pass a shopping center and encounter a traffic light. Go through that light.
3. Turn left at the next light, which puts you on U.S. 17 North.
4. Go .9 of a mile; RCRC driveway is on your right.
Traveling on U.S. 17 from SOUTH of Windsor (from Williamston, Washington, etc.):
1. As you near Williamston, bear right to stay on U.S. 17 North to Windsor. Follow 17 North signs through Williamston.
2. As you approach Windsor you will encounter a traffic light. Turn right, which puts you on U.S. 17 North. (Do NOT take U.S. 17 Bypass.)
3. Go .9 of a mile; RCRC driveway is on your right.
Traveling on U.S. 13 from NORTH of Windsor (Ahoskie, Suffolk, etc.):
1. Take U.S. 13 Business (King Street) through downtown Windsor to stoplight at Cashie River bridge (U.S. 17 North).
2. Turn right (onto U.S. 17 South).
3. Go 2 blocks, RCRC driveway is on the left.
Traveling on Highway 308 from NORTHWEST of Windsor (from Rich Square, Roanoke Rapids, etc.):
1. Follow 308 until it meets U.S. 13/17 at Windsor. Go straight through stoplight; you are now on Sterlingworth St.
2. Follow Sterlingworth about ¾ mile until it meets Granville St. (a stoplight intersection). Turn left.
3. Go 1 block, turn right onto Sutton Dr.
4. Follow Sutton 2 blocks until it meets U.S. 17. Cross directly over 17 into RCRC driveway.
Traveling on U.S. 64 from WEST of Windsor (from Rocky Mount, Raleigh, etc.):
1. Follow U.S. 64 to Williamston.
2. At Williamston, follow signs to get on U.S. 17 North. Follow through Williamston.
3. As you approach Windsor you will encounter a traffic light. Turn right, which puts you on U.S. 17 North. (Do NOT take U.S. 17 Bypass.)
4. Go .9 mile of a mile; driveway to RCRC will be on your right.
Traveling on U.S. 64, from EAST (from Plymouth, Columbia, Manteo, etc.):
1. If traveling on U.S. 64 from east of Plymouth, turn onto Highway 45 North (at stoplight). Follow over Three Rivers bridge.
3. Approximately 3/4 mile past bridge, turn left onto Highway 308 West.
4. Follow 308 until it meets U.S. 17. Turn left (south) onto 17; follow into Windsor.
5. Turn left at first stoplight (Cashie River bridge). Go 2 blocks, RCRC driveway is on the left.